Rules answer the 11 questions and make 11 more, then tag 11 people in your post and let them know.
1. What do you love about where you live?
Oregon: the hiking, the rivers, the beach, the trees, Powell’s, Taco Time, the hot history teacher in my old high school, my close friends, my brother, the Valley, Portland, Bandon, most everything, really.
Ohio: the rain, more horse people.
2. What’s your best friend like?
Wonderful; while she is my best friend, I am not hers.
3. What is your two favorite book series and why?
Uhhh…uhhh…How about two of my favorites, because I cannot choose just two.
The Mortal Instruments and Uglies.
4. Are you single? If not, what are they like? If so, do you have a crush and what are they like?
Yes. He is quite wonderful, I think, though I do not know him well.
5. Do you have any special talents? (i.e. drawing, photography, music, etc.)
I can read for HOURS, though I tend to change position every twenty minutes or so.
6. Do you have any pent up anger? (if so feel free to let it all out here)
Less now than I used to; I released quite a lot of anger at a fictional character earlier.
7. Favorite food?
Fruit. Except mangos. (Unless it’s Jace’s mango ;D )
8. Do you have any pets? If so what are they/names? If not, do you want any?
Kona/Allons-y Alonzo: horse (barn name/show name)
I want a Japanese Spitz, my present to myself when I get my Ph.D. I think I will name her Isabelle.
I am getting a cat when I start grad school in two years.
9. Body mods? Have any? Want any?
Two ear piercings. I’m planning two tattoos as soon as I get my tax refund.
10. What do you want to do as a career?
Biological neuroscience researcher.
11. What is your favorite URL? (excluding your own)
- Which movie release are you most excited for in 2013?
- What shows have you started watching because of Tumblr?
- How do you feel about cryptography?
- Have you ever crushed on a teacher/professor?
- Have you had any surgeries?
- Do you have any allergies?
- Is it possible to own “too many” books?
- How do you feel about Tom and Jerry talking?
- Coffee or tea?
- What color are your sheets?
- What would the Mirror or Erised show you?